Thursday, April 8, 2010

raymak's dedication

my precious girl was dedicated sunday march 21st it was beautiful!
our church had a special service....
there were 27 children dedicated and their families there to commit to support, guide, and encourage these beautiful babies!
our friends laurel, tiffany and karen where there with us raymak just walked around checkin everything and everybody out!

raymak's life verse is

For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat,
I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink,
I was a stranger and you invited me in,
I needed clothes and you clothed me,
I was sick and you looked after me,
I was in prison and you came to visit me.
Matthew 25 vs 35, 36

i hope that she loves others the way she would want to be loved,
i hope that together we can give to those around us,
give of our time, love, prayer, encouragement and life
my hope for her is to encourage her to do anything and love everybody!

the story of the dress......
when i was 19 yrs old
i was a nanny in nice, france

one day at an antique street market
i bought this beautiful dress
(a hat and little shoes).
my brother and his wife had 2 girls
both were dedicated in this dress.
i was told that i could never have

children..........funny how 17 years later!
her she is!
and she looks beautiful!
my friend angela (amrphotographystudio.com
)
photographed her last july in it!


what a great and beautiful experience!



No comments:

Post a Comment