a friend sent me this.....what i am striving for daily........and will succeed....i can/will do this
2. Go to bed on time.
3. Get up on time so you can start the day unrushed.
4. Say No to projects that won't fit into your time schedule, or that will compromise your mental health.
5. Delegate tasks to capable others.
6. Simplify and unclutter your life.
7. Less is more. (Although one is often not enough, two are often too many.)
8. Allow extra time to do things and to get to places.
9. Pace yourself. Spread out big changes and difficult projects over time; don't lump the hard things all together.
10. Take one day at a time.
11. Separate worries from concerns . If a situation is a concern, find out what God would have you do and let go of the anxiety . If you can't do anything about a situation, forget it.
12. Live within your budget; don't use credit cards for ordinary purchases.
13. Have backups; an extra car key in your wallet, an extra house key buried in the garden, extra stamps, etc.
14. K.M.S. (Keep Mouth Shut). This single piece of advice can prevent an enormous amount of trouble.
15. Do something for the Kid in You everyday.
16. Get enough rest
17. Eat right.
18 Get organized so everything has its place.
19. Write down thoughts and inspirations.
20. Every day, find time to be alone.
21. Having problems? Talk to God on the spot.
22. Make friends with Godly people.
23. Remember that the shortest bridge between despair and hope is often a good 'Thank you Jesus .'
25. Take your work seriously, but not yourself at all.
26. Develop a forgiving attitude (most people are doing the best they can).
27. Be kind to unkind people (they probably need it the most).
28. Sit on your ego
29 Talk less; listen more.
30. Slow down.
31. Remind yourself that you are not the general manager of the universe.
32 Every night before bed, think of one thing you're grateful for that you've never been grateful for before. GOD HAS A WAY OF TURNING THINGS AROUND FOR YOU.
'If God is for us, who can be against us?'