Thursday, December 31, 2009

2010.........welcome!

i have to say i suck at blogging....lol
i WILL get better!
so i decided to bring in the new year blogging.
2009 has been the greatest year of my life!
i wouldn't change a thing.
having this baby girl has started the greatest experience of my life.
right now i am sitting on my bed,
raymak is sleeping next to me,
(one tooth broke through on top today, fever and sleepless night last night)
and two sweet dogs curled up at my feet,
watchin the ball drop,
reflecting on this beautiful year.........
wondering how amazing 2010 will be!!!

last year i was asleep way before midnight and pretty pregnant!
i couldn't imagine what my life was going to be like wih a new baby........
to be cont'd
she just woke up!

happy new year

No comments:

Post a Comment