Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Fantastic Four!

it is hard to believe that my sweet baby girl is 4 yrs old today!
the day she was born was the greatest day of my life!

happy birth- day
7lbs 4 oz of pure joy came into my life 4 years ago today 
and i would not trade anything for the life we have together! 

precious 1yr old
she is my joy, my heart, my life

fun 2 yr old
 that smile warms my heart and makes me so happy!


fabulous 3 yr old
her creativity, sense of humor and love for all animals and people
makes me so proud!

 last night snuggles with my precious 3 yr old girl
i kissed her face, told her about when she was in my tummy, when she 
was born, her past birthdays, 
and how much i love her!

fantastic 4 yr old
so proud of who she is and who she is becoming! 

so much fun, so many memories and so many more to come. 
being raymak's mom is such a privilege and honor that i cherish daily!
i couldn't ask for a better girl! 

No comments:

Post a Comment