Thursday, March 11, 2010

the greatest moment of my life......so far!

monday night we got home

she was in a great mood!

we walked the dogs.

she tries to tickle me now when she is in the wrap! ha

then we got home and she nursed

then we went to target to grab a few things for our

guest this weekend (gran and em)

she was hilarious at the target.

then she was crackin up and playin when we got home.

i got her ready for bed,

nursed her, and she was out!

so i packed our lunches,

packed our bags,

washed my face,

then i climbed in bed with her.

she sat up,

scooted closer to me,

wrapped her arms around my neck,

and went back to sleep.

i laid there thinking.......this is the greatest moment of my life!

then i started crying......ugh

stop it - suck it up - i couldn't help it!

my tears started dripping on her head,

and she rolled over......lol

i will remember that night for the rest of my life!

i love this baby more than she will ever know!

she is so precious to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment