Wednesday, May 19, 2010

rough day

can i vent and tell you how much it stinks to struggle with money!
i am sure everyone knows and understands this difficulty.
i have to admit that on saturday night i was talking to my mom
sharing the stress that seems to be trying to consume me these days.
i am looking for a better job.
i am trying to find my dogs a better home, so they can be better taken care of and vetted.
i am trying to organize my house and purge things we do not need.
i am trying to create a menu/budget to strictly stick to.
i am trying to donate clothes, cook a couple of meals to freeze and support the flood victims with prayer.
i am trying not to let some people's judgmental comments hurt my feelings.
i am trying to make some extra money babysitting, so i can still be with my baby girl.
i am trying to not let the stress consume me and control my life.
i am trying to give my little the best life i possibly can and give her the best me i possibly can!
i am trying to trust that God has our lives under control and is not going to leave us.
i am trying to remember that i am the happiest i have ever been in my life.
then i look at this face and it makes it a whole lot easier to accept that i am doing the best i can!

1 comment:

  1. So sweet. And what a cutie you have! Try not to get too stressed.

    ReplyDelete